Saturday 10 December 2011

CONFESSION

My name is Hannah, and I have a McFly situation.

AND I AM UNASHAMED.

Because, really, they are the most charming bunch of boys, and are obscenely talented, and write fucking good pop songs, and are the greatest bros who ever did bro, and shut up I just love them okay?




And I swear, this is one of the most beautiful, romantic songs ever written. It's so simple, and that's why I love it - it just perfectly summarises that moment when you look at someone and think 'Right now, I don't need anything else in the world besides you.' Dancing on the kitchen tile // yes, you make my life worthwhile - come ON, that is bloody gorgeous.

I'm sorry, it's 3.30a.m, and I just have a lot of feelings. But I just needed to state, categorically, that I am a McFly fan. And PROUD.

JUDGE AWAY, WORLD. I'LL BE WATCHING THAT VIDEO ON LOOP'

No comments:

Post a Comment